What to Bring
- Your Medicare and Private Health Insurance details
- A current list of medications and allergies
- Radiology results such as relevant x-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, ultrasound results (we ask that you bring both the films and reports)
- Any other investigation results you may have such as blood tests, respiratory function tests, hearing tests etc
- Voice patients:if you would like a copy of your voice examination video, please bring a USB stick with at least 1GB of free space. We also have USBs available for purchase.
- Payment options: Visa/Mastercard/Debit card/Cash (payments are required to be settled at the time of the appointment). Once payment has been processed, we can submit your claim to Medicare.
- Workers Compensation patients:In order to process your claim through your insurer, we will require written approval from your insurer prior to your appointment.
During the current climate…
- For your own safety, we recommend that all attendees wear a mask.
- We ask that patients attend on their own if possible. We can allow one other attendee if required.